Aadhar card is a twelve digit unique identity number provided to every individual resident of India. The UDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India runs under Planning commission of India. It is responsible for managing and directing Aadhaar number and cards. Its really important to have your pan card with you while applying for adhar card and if you dont have then know your pan jurisdiction from the given resource.
As per the rules Aadhar card can be made for every individual of India. They don’t need any extra work to do. Irrespective of age and gender any individual can take advantage of this service. Aadhar card not only provide you with better identity proof but also saves you from fake id proofs and misuse of the same.
Aadhar card can be made through your retina scan and thumb prints. Once applied for Aadhar card, you’ll receive an enrollment number which can be used for tracking your cards status online or through phone. The card gets courier at your dwelling place within three months of apply.
Please remember, if you don’t receive the aadhaar card within three month of applied date, you can call the responsible office or write an email to them concerning your enrollment number. Whereas, to track your cards progress in those three months you can either check the status through SMS facility or online simple checking. Let’s discuss the process one by one.
Aadhaar card status check by phone
- Call on toll free number 1800-300-1947.
- Keep your EID number handy. You receive it at the time of enrollment.
Aadhaar card status enquiry by SMS:
- Send your UID status <14 digit enrollment number > or UID Status <28 digit EID > on your smartphone and send it to 51969.
- If you receive an Aadhaar card number back that means you Aadhaar card is generated and will reach you soon.
Aadhaar Card status enquiry through official website:
- Enter the official website of UIDAI which is www.uidai.gov.in
- On the home page, notice the right side of the page. Simple click on “Aapka Adhar”. Wait till the time you’re redirected to another page.
- From the blue colour option bar, click on “Others” option.The portal will again redirect you to another page.
- Click on the “Residential Portal”, click on it.
- Now fill in the form for Aadhaar card status.
- click on “Check Aadhar status” option.
Aadhaar card is the best way to get your government work done. It normally allows you to prove your identity in the matter of college admission, driving license, job registration etc.